Russia's Leading Industrial Enterprises Will Represent Russian Industry's | News
Posted at Oct 24, 2012
RUSSIA'S LEADING INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISES WILL REPRESENT RUSSIAN INDUSTRY'S ACHIEVEMENTS AT THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN INDONESIA
Within December 5th - 8th 2012, Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, will host the 23rd International Manufacturing, Machinery, Equipment, Material and Services Exhibition, Manufacturing Indonesia, the biggest event of its kind in South-East Asia. As part of this event, the Ministry of Industry and Tradeof the Russian Federation is organising national exposition to promote the achievements of the Russian industry.
JSC ExpoForum is acting as the Exposition operator. In 2011 the exhibition attracted more than 1,600 exhibiting companies and was visited by 23,000 industry professionals from throughout Indonesia and South East Asia. Total net exhibition space made up to 26,000 m2.
Manufacturing Indonesia 2012 is expected to cover the following subject areas: metalworking forming machines, industrial automation, abrasives, accessories, moulding machines, bending machines, drawing machinery, thermal processing machines and equipment, hand-held electronic and pneumatic tools, boring machinery and automatic boring machines, presses, hand tool accessories, electric and electronic equipment, machinery accessories, welding machines, automatic machinery, equipment and materials for metals soldering and cutting metals, packaging machines, technology and materials, handling equipment, warehousing, storage and transportation, vehicles, spare parts, repairs and servicing, tools and equipment for measuring, quality control and testing, electronic systems, software, environmental protection and monitoring, pumps, valves, fittings, used and improved equipment, wire, pipes, cables, metalware manufacturing technology and equipment, boilers, diesel and gas engines, health and safety equipment and materials, work clothing, etc.
The exhibition consists of four specialised exhibitions - Machine Tool Indonesia 2012, Tools & Hardware 2012, Industrial Automation & Logistics Indonesia 2012, and Fastener and Fixing Indonesia 2012.
The Russian national stand will cover area of 300 m2, and will represent small, medium and large scale businesses within the industrial sector, as well as the regions of the Russian Federation. Indonesian manufacturers and business and government representatives will be able to learn about the achievements and the competitive advantages of Russian industry in terms of scientific and technical manufacturing, services, technologies, innovative projects and long-term investment projects, and find out about the measures taken by the Russian Government to support exports of Russian manufacturing equipment and materials.
Within the business programme it is planned to arrange meetings of delegates from the Russian Federation with officials from the Ministry of Industry of Indonesia, negotiations with potential Indonesian business partners, and visits to Indonesian enterprises. The Russian delegation at the exhibition will include representatives of the ministries and authorities, leading Russian business and public organizations. Core events of the business programme will be: conference on bilateral collaboration and presentations of Russian innovative and presentations of Russian innovative and investment projects made by participating enterprises. The interactive Match-Making System on the Russian Exposition?s website will allow participants to make appointments meetings with representatives of interested foreign organisations.
South-East Asia is one of important markets for Russian exports. Being one of the biggest countries in this region, Indonesia is particularly attractive for Russian manufacturing enterprises. In recent years commercial and economic relations between Russia and Indonesia became more active with increased trade flow between these two countries. Thus in 2011, there was a 13.3% increase in mutual trade volume, which made a total value of 2 166,5 million USD. Manufacturing Indonesia 2012 will provide an effective platform for Russian manufacturers to get a detailed knowledge of the Indonesian market, to demonstrate high-tech products and long-term innovative and investment projects to the Indonesian market, to establish new business contacts, and to regain existing commercial and manufacturing contacts. In addition, members of the Russian delegation will get a range of benefits; they will get an opportunity to negotiate with potential partners and attend the events on the business programme free of charge.
Russian Exposition at the 23rd International Industrial Exhibition of Manufacturing Equipment and Materials, Manufacturing Indonesia 2012.
The Russian Exposition will be partially financed from the funds of the Russian federal budget.
Venue: Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran, Jakarta, Indonesia
Exhibition dates: 5-8 December 2012
Exposition organizer: Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
Exposition operator: JSC ExpoForum
Supported by: Administrations of the Russian Federation?s Constituent Entities, Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Indonesia, Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Indonesia, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and Russian Business Council for Cooperation with Indonesia.
Subject areas of the Russian Exposition:
* Various types of technology and manufacturing equipment;
Operation lines and automated manufacturing equipment;
- Handling equipment;
- Industrial robots;
- Metalworking technology and metal-cutting tools;
- Vehicle manufacturing technology and equipment;
- Vehicles materials (plastics, steel, cast iron, aluminium, magnesium, alloys, composite materials, coatings etc.)
- Electrics and electronics;
- Pneumatics and hydraulics;
- Digital systems of control, management and automation of manufacturing processes;
- Spare parts;
- Engines and component parts;
- Accessories, devices and attachments equipment;
- Environmental protection;
- Energy-saving technology, use of recyclable materials and waste utilization, etc.
Business programme of the Russian Exposition:
1. Themed events:
- The official opening of the Russian Exposition, attended by the official delegation from the Russian Federation;
- A tour around the exhibition for the representatives of the official delegation from the Russian Federation, visiting different pavilions;
- Official meetings of representatives of the official delegation from the Russian Federation with officials from the Ministry of Industry of Indonesia;
- Conference on bilateral collaboration;
- Presentations of Russian innovative and investment projects made by participating enterprises;
- Individual programmes for participants - visits to Indonesian enterprises, B2B contacts between potential Russian and Indonesian partners, and business negotiations.
2. Visitor programme - invitation of Indonesian business representatives upon prior requests from the Russian exhibitors.
Manger of press service
+7 (812) 240-40-40 ext. 278